Monday 16 December 2013

Sew in Woes

Last week I attempted my first long term protective style. It was a lesson learnt.I ombred 2 bundles of malaysian curly hair and did an invisible part sew in. It looked nice except I do not have many photos because it lasted 1 day and some hours. I love my hair and I refuse to be uncomfortable just for a style. I used a weaving  net and all the works. But my scalp started to burn and my edges looked like they were under extreme pressure. So I decided to undo it,I was bummed because of the time and money I placed into it but healthy hair trumps it all.The conclusion to all this fiasco is that I am extremely tender headed considering the factors. Braids and weaves are a definitely no,no for me. I think I would stick to what I know works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment