Thursday 24 October 2013

Grade 5A Malaysian Curly Hair

Hi People!
I got 2 bundles of 12" Malaysian Curly hair for my birthday. I recieved them about 3 weeks ago. I took the hair out of its package ran my fingers through it,washed and conditioned. There was little to no shedding and the hair is very soft thus far. I am totally in love with the curl pattern. If you know me then you know I am a sucker for curly hair. After weeks of pondering, I believe I would make a full curly wig that resembles a curly fro. It would be a great protective style because all of my hair would be tucked away. So until then here are some images of the hair out of its package then after  air drying and my inspiration for my next wig.



P.S:I plan to purchase Softsheen Carson's Carefree curls instant activator to maintain my curls. I'll be sure to do a review.Until then...

1 comment: