Friday 21 March 2014

CON Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment


Happy Friday guys!!! I was suppose to make this post since Wednesday night but life happened. LOL! This post is to share my first experience of using Creme of Nature Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment. Firstly, the consistency is good, it is not too thick nor thin. Thick conditioners tend to be hard to rinse out of my hair therefore I try to stay clear of them. The smell is okay, it reminded me of Organics Tea-Tree Cholesterol. However, the scent lingers until the second day. I did just as the label instructed, except for shampooing with their shampoo. I don't care for sulfate free shampoos. So I sat under my warm bonnet dryer for 15 minutes after that I rinsed then proceeded to styling. Drum roll please!!!!I like it it so far. It left my hair very manageable, soft but strengthened all at once. I am pleased and thinking it might just become a staple conditioner. I am eager to see how well it would work on my hair beyond 4 -7 weeks post. Once again stay tuned. 

Thanks for reading....

No comments:

Post a Comment