Thursday 14 November 2013

First impression of Elasta QP Mango and Olive Oil Moisturizer as a Leave in

As you may know some moisturizers can be doubled as a leave in conditioner. Today I decided to try this product as a leave in just to see how my hair would react. I applied the moisturizer after adding few pumps of Vitale Olive Oil Antibreakage Foam Wrap Lotion and I sealed it using ORS Hair Repair Vital Oils. After applying all products I proceeded to roller setting my hair. When I finished roller setting my hair I realized the power was out,so I waited nearly 4 hours before being able to sit under my dryer. I sat under my dryer for 30 minutes just to complete the drying process the proceeded to taking down my rollers. 
My hair was smooth and soft to the touch with great luster. Instantly, I felt like I've found the one. I am happy my hair turned out the way it did. I am only one week post therefore I would wait and see if my results vary down the line.Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment