Monday 4 November 2013

Killing two birds with one stone.

Today it is all about cutting down on time and cost therefore we look for simpler means of doing so. I think wash days can be hectic and sometimes feel like a chore. Yesterday I was reflecting on my actions and I had an aha moment or a light bulb lit up.Relaxed or natural one of the things you must learn to master is the protein and moisture balance inorder to retain length. I am covered in that area because I normally follow my protein treatments with a moisturizing conditioner. Every time I wash my hair I ALWAYS do a protein treatment. I can't wash my tress without adding a protein treatment then you can imagine the task of going under my dryer and facet twice. To cut down on the process I decided that from my next wash day on wards I am going to add Vo5 or another moisturizing conditioner to my protein treatment. Wish me luck!After 1 or 2 months I would be sure to give you the intel

No comments:

Post a Comment