Tuesday 16 July 2013

Organics Root Stimulator (ORS) Replenishing Conditioner Review (Take 2)


An idiom I am starting to believe is true is "second chances are best". The first time I used this conditioner it was extremely hard to rinse our and left my hair very gummy. It was a frustrating experience because there are so many rave reviews about this product. After carefully considering some factors that may have caused such a reaction. I decided to repurchase it. Did it work?Yes, it actually did. It made my hair feel strong and slightly moisturized. There and then I knew that the product was more of a protein conditioner for me.Did it rinse clear? Yes,it did. I actually rinsed it out using cold water and there was no build it up. I conclude that this conditioner works best on freshly relaxed hair. I hope to use this product 1-3 weeks post relaxer as mild re-constructor . Stay tuned for more details :)

No comments:

Post a Comment