Thursday 11 July 2013

Wash day (1week & 1 day post)

As you may have calculated my last relaxer was on July 3rd. This wash day I tried a total of 3 new products. Here's the run of the mill;

1.To kick things off I pre-pooed for 1 hour using coconut oil.
2.Shampooed using my Hawaiian Silky Herbal Shampoo twice.
3.Deep Conditioned using ORS Replenishing Condition for 30 minutes.
4.Deep Conditioned using Organics Olive oil Deep Conditioner.
5.Applied Vitale Olive Oil Foam Wrap and Organics Smoother and Polish to wet hair.
6.I de-tangled and wrapped my hair in a circular motion.

The products listed in step 3-5 are all new products implemented into my regimen. I must say I am pleased with each product thus far and would write an in dept review after a few more uses.

No comments:

Post a Comment