Tuesday 16 July 2013

Tuesday update

I must admit that I am a restless soul. I am some what of a beauty seeker and never stop at one. With that being said, I have been contemplating how can I take 'better" care of my hair.Instantly I had a light bulb moment. Protective styling came to mind. I hate braids and weaves because of the process but mostly because I am a simple gal. I am more for braiding my own hair or wearing wigs. Those are very low key. I am no stranger to protective styles. I have resorted many times to the well known "Bun".  Secondly, I was thinking if I incorporated protective
styles "Stretching" would be easier because my hair would be tucked away and I would probably wash bi-weekly. Yes!I can recall saying that I deem stretching unnecessary to an extent it is. When I consider stretching my relaxer I am not considering going 6 months and so forth. I am thinking about pushing the envelope to an extra 2 or 3 weeks.Those are my thoughts...Stay tuned:)

No comments:

Post a Comment