Monday 9 September 2013

Organics by Africa's Best Olive Oil Deep Conditioner Review

For the longest while I have been looking for a moisturizing conditioner that makes me go "yes babaaay". Since the Optimum Salon Care Deep Conditioning Masque nothing dared to come so close. Previously, I tried the Hollywood Beauty Olive Oil Cholesterol it's okay but it isn't great. I'm I looking for too much from a conditioner?After that conditioner did not scratch the itch, I bought Organics by Africa's Best Olive Oil Deep Conditioner after hearing mostly good things about it. It is very affordable with a fair amount of product but it hasn't quiet deliver as expected. This conditioner doesn't make my hair as soft as I would like it to be. So I think from here on I would use to pre-poo to use up the product. I definitely would not re-purchase this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment