Friday 19 April 2013

Inspiration

After being au natural for exactly a year. Eventually, I decided to relax my hair, that I did. That very day I went to my local beauty supply store where I bought; Vitale Hair Polish, Organics Tea tree & Carrot oil and 3 packs of  Annie's Extra large rollers. I thought that was all I needed. At that moment I was thinking my hair needs to look shiny to be healthy. After experiencing excessive shedding I decided to Google and YouTube my problem which was an enlightening experience. That day I discovered "uluvmegz" channel which was a relief because most videos I encountered were about natural hair care. After watching her videos I came to the realization that relaxed hair can grow long and I definitely needed more products in order to care for my hair. Ultimately, products are not the only means to healthy hair but you must firstly understand and listen to your hair, develop techniques to minimize any form of damage and lastly use products that your hair loves.
 

Proverbs 4:7
 "Wisdom is the principal thing;Therefore get wisdom.And in all your getting, get understanding."








No comments:

Post a Comment