Saturday 20 April 2013

My Mishaps

Castor oil is just a no go for me even when mixed with other natural oils. After hearing so much good things about it its such a shame. It made my scalp itch, more like hell on earth. I vividly remember one night I rushed into the shower and shampoo my mane because the itching was unbearable. Unfortunately we must go our separate ways.



Yet another disappointment. This left my hair very stiff and when detangling there was excessive shedding.SMH.....







After experimenting with these I believe my scalp is better off if I use a light oil to keep it moisturized. The main problem I encountered with the above products was build up even though the one on the left claims to be "extra light". However, I liked the "tingly" feeling on the scalp after applying both products but my scalp needs to breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment