Friday 19 April 2013

Regimen staples


I try my best not to become a product junkie therefore I strive to keep my regimen simple. I stick to what works. But at the same time I want what is best for my hair so I constantly look at reviews and watch other people to learn a thing or two. Here are my staple products:

 

Relaxer:

ü Optimum regular

Shampoo and conditioner:

ü  Hawaiian Silky Herbal Ultra Moisturizing Shampoo

ü Hawaiian Silky Herbal  Hair repairing conditioner

ü VO5 Clarifying Shampoo

Deep Conditioners:

ü Organics by Africa’s Best Hair Mayonnaise

ü Profectiv Growth Conditioner

ü Optimum Deep Conditioning Masque  

Leave-in:

ü Hawaiian Silky Herbal Leave-in Conditioner

Moisturizer:

ü Organic Root Stimulator Incredibly Rich Hair Lotion

Heat Protectant:

ü Organic Root Stimulator Heat Protecting Serum

Styling:

ü Organics by Africa’s Best Setting Lotion

ü Organics Root Stimulator Nourishing Sheen Spray

 

No comments:

Post a Comment