Saturday 20 April 2013

Organics Root Stimulator Replenshing Pak Review


 
 
 

    After hearing so much good things about this product I decided to give it a try. When I opened it the scent was very welcoming. I proceeded to applying it my tress and covered with a plastic cap. I was so eager to see the outcome. Disappointed I was.... It felt like I placed glue into my hair because it was so difficult to rinse out. In order to get this 'gluey gummy" product from my hair I shampooed my hair and I said never again. Since then I am reluctant to buy and try new products. Why fix something if it's not broken? On the other hand many great discoveries are made through trial and error. The morale of this experience is something that no two tresses are alike, in order to grow a head of healthy hair you must experiment.


No comments:

Post a Comment