Wednesday 12 June 2013

Hollywood Beauty Olive Cholesterol Deep Conditioning Creme Review

It is cheap but it works. This product smells like candy,simply sweet and welcoming. The consistency is different not the typical creamy consistency you are accustomed too. I deep conditioned using this product for 20 minutes with a dash of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. It was easy to rinse out and after rinsing out my hair felt slightly soft to the touch and even softer as my hair dries. Would I recommend this? Yes,its a cheap conditioner and does what it says except for the "super shine". Remember it is through trial and error we actually learn what our hair likes

2 comments:

  1. Will see if I can get hold of it and give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. okay I think it would be a good investment.

      Delete