Wednesday 12 June 2013

Wash day (almost 4 weeks post)

I decided to wash my hair today which took many different turns. I pre-pooed using my Organic Hair Mayonnaise,shampooed twice and followed up with my newly purchased Hollywood Beauty Olive Cholesterol to incorporate some moisture into my regimen. It was the first time I pre-pooed using a protein treatment. I am not sure if I would do it again. I also want to use up that product, maybe that was motivation to use it a pre-shampoo treatment. At the end of the wash my hair felt soft and strong. Also I tried  wet wrapping my hair for the very first time and I like it. My hair came out straight and I did not have to use any heat tools to perfect the look. It came out well. On wash days to come, I believe I would be resorting to this method more often because it is easy and less time consuming compared to alternative means.

No comments:

Post a Comment