Saturday 22 June 2013

SoftSheen Carson Optimum Care Salon Collect Deep Conditioning Masque


This conditioner was actually the first moisturizing conditioner I implemented into my regimen. My hair stylist was the one who recommended it. I washed my hair today and decided to use the last pack. I really like it but I did not repurchase because of its packaging. Hence the reason for the Hollywood's Beauty Cholesterol. I tend to wash my hair frequently and one pack per wash just cannot cut it because each pack is $7 dollars while my newest deep conditioner is $12 dollars for a 20 ounce jar. A win win right? If it came in a bigger container it would have been a staple conditioner because the results are phenomenal. When it touches your scalp it tingles which I believe would help to stimulate growth. It has a thick,white and creamy consistency,which is easy to rinse out and leaves your hair buttery soft and smooth to the touch. If SoftSheen Carson decides to repackage I would definitely repurchase it.

No comments:

Post a Comment