Saturday 22 June 2013

Wash day (5 weeks & 1 day post)

I am sorry to say that wash days are very tiring days for me. I no longer look forward to washing my hair,especially roller-setting. I feel like I just do not have time for that. I know the feeling is bad but I guess I got over the hype. Today I did the regular steps. I did a pre-shampoo treatment with my Organics Cholesterol Tea-Tree oil and it stuck to my hair like glue. That product and I have a love hate relationship. Sometimes it will rinse clear other times it just would not. I think it is time to set that treatment aside. As a result of it sticking to my hair I shampooed once with my clarifying shampoo and shampooed two more times using my moisturizing shampoo. Shampooing was followed by a protein treatment using Organics Hair Mayonnaise which I am almost out of. Then I used up my last pack of SoftSheen Carson Deep Conditioning Masque. After I applied my leaving conditioner, I could not get myself to do a roller-set so I air dried my hair and flat ironed it passing the flat iron over it only once to minimize the risk of heat damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment