Saturday 4 May 2013

Deep conditioning

I mentioned that it is not my will to be a product junkie. Over the past few weeks I have experienced new products which I wish to add to my regimen. But of course I do want excess products. Some of my products are still full or half way through. I also want to renovate my regimen especially where deep conditioning is concerned. I want to make it simpler but  effective at same time.Surely I would keep you posted once I cross that bridge.
 
Lately, I am questioning myself  concerning hair. I have been asking "What is the most important part of your regimen?" After reflecting on my practices, I said deep conditioning. Hence the reason why I want to improve and simplify that aspect of my hair care. Why is deep conditioning the most important part of one's regimen? To avoid the red tape, I would say that it is the time where you restore, repairing, nourish, improve, prevent...so many things in just one step. So do you gather why it is pivotal? For me is when deep conditioning is where you give life by improving the health of your hair. Imagine if you skipped deep conditioning. What would really happen to your hair after so many manipulation? That's for you to ponder!

No comments:

Post a Comment