Wednesday 22 May 2013

Organics Cholesterol Tea-Tree Oil Review

I guess second chances or even third chances are best. So I gave this conditioner a do over and a do over. The first time I tried it I hated it. I am here sitting wondering where did I went wrong. The first time I used it stuck to my hair like metal and magnet but today that was not the case. I  condemned it for pre-poos only, because the last time I clarified I used to it as a pre treatment which left my hair soft after clarifying my hair. Today I had nothing else that would have given me the right amount of moisture, so I decided to take this bad boy for a spin. I added some Coconut and Olive Oil to it and deep conditioned under my dryer for 25 minutes. It rinsed clean without leaving any build up and the end result was good. My hair felt strong and moisturized. Additionally, Detangling was a breeze, I had little to no shedding. I was happy as a Clam!!I guess I needed to kick this conditioner up a notch in order to make it work for me. Why not tell a friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment