Saturday 11 May 2013

Vitale Olive Oil Hair Mayonnaise

I was searching for a conditioner that would strike a balance between moisture and protein in my hair. On my last wash day I conditioned with Organic Root Stimulator Nourishing Conditioner and I loved it. Absolutely love it!! I said that it had out done the Replenishing Conditioner because for one it was not impossible to rinse out. After doing my  research, I discovered that Vitale Olive Oil Mayonnaise is a light protein and has moisturizing components. After accessing my hair I think the balance is 90/10 when it comes to protein and moisture. So you might wonder, what makes a product light, medium or even heavy protein? The ingredients does. This product contains Hydrolyzed Oat Protein  and Hydrolyzed Soy Protein.
 
 
 
  • Hydrolyzed soy protein: Enhances hair manageability, contains cysteine for hair strengthening and nourishment.
 


  • Hydrolyzed oat protein: us used as a conditioning and moisturizing agent .

It also consist of Olive oil for lubrication, stimulants such as peppermint leaf to enhance your conditioning experience. Sounds good thus far right? Yes, I love the ORS Nourishing Conditioner. Why not continue? Seven (7) dollars per pop. That's way too costy for just little over an ounce of product while on the otherhand Vitale is 30 ounces under 25 dollars. So there you have it. My reasoning is partly economical. Healthy hair without breaking the bank is every girls' dream. However, I used the Vitale Olive Oil Hair Mayonnaise years ago and I am still puzzled as to why I discontinued. Hmmmm! I wonder...Stay tuned for a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment