Thursday 2 May 2013

Organic Root Stimulator Vital Oils & Nourishing Conditioner

I love them both...So you know its only good news following this sentence. For starters the Organic Root Stimulator Nourishing Conditioner Smells like freshly peeled Bananas. It left my hair  feeling extremely soft and strong. What an oxymoron!!!But it's true it did left my hair feeling that way. It is not too thick compared to the replenishing conditioner. Not that I am comparing Grapes and Apples here but the comparison seems fit. Yes! I would buy more of this to use on a weekly basis. I wish it came in a bottle rather than the little packs. Based on the results I think this product is protein and moisture. The best of both worlds!!!! Moving on... The Vital oil is just yummy yummy yummy!!It smells great also and most importantly it is a very light oil...What more can I say? I am simply happy with these new products. 


No comments:

Post a Comment