Thursday 16 May 2013

Got Mineral oil?


Since I started my hair journey I have been hearing mixed argument about mineral oil. Some avoid it completely while some do not. Mineral Oil can be seen as a sealant which means it cannot penetrate into our hair shaft. Sealants either can lock in or lock out. Therefore, all is not lost when it comes to Mineral Oil. I do not hate Mineral Oil. Actually a lot of products in my regimen contain mineral oil. Personally, I think it is okay for Mineral Oil to be present in moisturizers, deep conditioners and hair pomades. So you know I am a big mineral oil user and yet I  have healthy and beautiful hair. So if you are not experiencing any negatives embrace it despite the hype. My hair is reacting well to mineral oil so I doubt I would swap it out. SO until then...ALL HAIL MINERAL OIL!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment