Thursday 2 May 2013

Wash day (6 weeks post)

1. Pre-pooed with Rosemary oil on my scalp and Coconut oil on the length for 1hour using  my self heating cholesterol cap.

2. Shampooed twice using Hawaiian Silky Conditioning Shampoo.

3.Deep conditioned  using Organic Root Stimulator(ORS) Nourishing Conditioner(1/2 pack). I added  ORS Vital  Oils and Hawaiian Silky Herbal Hair Repairing Conditioner. I deep conditioned for 20 minutes under my soft bonnet dryer.

4. Rinsed out conditioner and add Hawaiian Silky Herbal Leave-in Conditioner.

5. Detangled and roller set for 45 minutes.

6. Took down the rollers and sprayed my hair with ORS Nourishing Sheen Spray.

7.Oiled my scalp using ORS Vital Oil then I Moisturized & seal using ORS Moisturizing Lotion  and ORS Vital Oils.



No comments:

Post a Comment