Friday 24 May 2013

Good hair is healthy hair

"Oh! Look at the girl next door. She has "good" hair. I wish I had good hair." Statements like such just makes me raise a brow. I would not sit here and act like those words never came from my mouth. Yes!I was once ignorant, but  after endless research I realized that we all can have "good" hair. Your hair type does not define the "goodness" of your hair, it may only state that it is more manageable but nothing further. The length of ones hair does not ALWAYS define goodness of your hair neither. With that being said there are short healthy hair and there are long hair that is unhealthy. Simply put the health of your hair speaks of its goodness.
 
Many of us want long thick hair but do not want to put in the work. That is simply putting the cart before the horse. When you are on a hair journey it is never one or the other it must be both.In order to have that "good" hair you must first strive for healthier hair. You must stop all practices that do a disservice to your lovely tresses. Good hair is in each of us reach, we just need to want it bad enough to reach out and grab it. Do remember that you must seek health first and all things would be added, such as that thickness  and or length that you so desire. But remember

"Healthy hair will always turn heads even at ear length."~ Sdestra

No comments:

Post a Comment